My PLHIV Story: "Wounded Healer"

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:05 PM

Hi Pozzie,

Today I visited RITM-ARG and It has been a month now that I learned being positive.. I have initially started my arv and meds for 3wks now and I am thankful that all is doing well, I had no major side-effects others had encountered.. Only minor ones. 

As I look back,  I thank God for using you as an instrument.. that I was able to discover my status earlier, together with your CAP program- special thanks to Marky- he's an angel. For all the RITM-ARG staff you mentioned to me, who makes me feel lighter during follow ups and to this blog where I read stories and experiences that gives new learning.. Thank you for emanating the Mercy and Love of God in this wonderful endeavor of yours.. 



Now Im becoming more hopeful and eager to also share my time and abilities to those who is just starting to discover this "Positive Gift" God has given us. I  know, Healing does not mean going back to the way things were before, but rather allowing what is now to move us closer to God and learn from each other. Even if we haven't met you, thank you for becoming my "wounded healer"

XXX


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi XXX.

I usually don't respond to stories but I decided to, after reading your story.

It is nice to read emails coming from people who we had assisted. Although, we really don't expect words of gratitude as this is our advocacy, our volunteer work, yet when we read words of thanks, they still touch our hearts and inspire us to do more.

The Care Assistance Program or CAP was formed because we want to bridge the gap from the HIV testing Assistance to Hub assistance. There has never been any program like this and by implementing it, we were able to assist and guide people and PLHIV's, and act like brothers to them.

I appreciate the kind words and me and my group will continue to be inspired, to help, to assist and give guidance to those who are needing.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: