My HIV Test Experience

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:47 PM

Hi pozziepinoy! 

I just want to update you on my status and to thank you for posting my letter (698) to your blog and most especially for your advice. 

I took the test last monday, october 21 with the assistance of jake rn. I txted him and asked a few advice and he volunteered to assist me since he will be there on the area. I was very nervous that it took a while for me to look for the hact office. During the counselling ive learned a lot about hiv although i have already read a dozen article about it. And last thursday i got the result, i am so happy that it was NON-REACTIVE. Indeed you are right, that there is no way of knowing your status except by getting tested. 

Now, im starting to live my life to the fullest, thanking GOD for the new life, new oppurtunities. I will always remember the lesson ive learned on this experience.

Goodluck to you and may the good LORD bless you.


Blacksheep










"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: