Email 688: Looking for A Support Group

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:19 AM

Good Day to you Sir,

First of all I would like to commend & admire your spirit in giving your insight on BANDILA.

My name is J residing from Lower Antipolo, diagnosed May 2012 my Birth month. Being treated at I-react The Medical City in Pasig, left by his partner for 1yr&8months after his 2nd nonreactive status which I Thank God for it... but ever since I've been all alone with this battle tho family is partly supportive but of course there are times that I wanna belong to a group who is also going thru the same state/situation. I hope you could help me in my predicament. God Bless you & keep up the good work.

J



POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi J.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for the kind words. I am glad to that you were able to watch that episode in Bandila. It was another way for me to tell their audience about HIV and the blog.

J, to address your concern, you can join our online private support group, The Red Ribbon. From there you can meet other PLHIV's like us. Also, by joining The Red Ribbon, you will be able to see all our programs like outreach, support groups and gathering, trainings etc.

Please check the link below:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: