Email 674: CD4 in RITM-ARG

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 3:08 PM

Hi! 

Good morning. 

Do we have CD4 Test Count done every weekend at RITG-ARG? I still don't have my comfirmatory result yet, but my doctor gave me a slip/recommendation. Apparently, I can't afford the cost of it at Medical City. How much will I pay if I have thru RITM? Will the recommendation of my doctor be enough for me to avail of the test or are there any other documents that I have to present? What time can I go there for the test if ever?
I haven't enrolled myself yet at the Hub since I haven't talked to my doctor yet and request for transfer but that's what I am planning to do. For the time being, I just need to have the test done so that I can start taking ARV for faster recovery. Hope you'll be able to assist me with my concern.

Appreciate your help towards us who are in need.

Thank you and more power!


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi.

Thank you for your email.

RITM-ARG like all government hubs are closed on weekends. When it comes to the CD4 test, if you are not enrolled in RITM-ARG, the fee is P3,500. Just make sure to bring your prescription for it and be there before 7am as the CD4 test is done only from 7-8am. Also, there is no CD4 test on Wednesdays and on holidays. Whats great about the CD4 test in RITM-ARG is hat you can get the result in just 4 hours.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy








"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: