Email 716: On Oral Sex and Kissing

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:44 AM

Hi Pozziepinoy,

Here I am again to seek some advice, by the way thank you for responding on my last e-mail that was a huge help.

On safe sex, if i don't have a mouth sore or wound in my mouth, how risky to infect my partner on open mouth kissing and also me giving him an oral but he won't do oral on me.

I like a boy, he seems to like me, however, i don't want to disclose my condition and definitely i don't want to infect him. If in case i will push through with my intention, i just want to be definite i won't be able to infect him at all, i'm very happy and contented on open mouth kissing and giving oral i just don't know how safe it is.

Again, thank you very much, wish you all the best in life!!!!

Lonely44 

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi Lonely44.

Thank you for your email.

There is no risk of transmitting HIV to your partner with kissing and you giving him oral sex. The risk is you getting some other STD from him though. You need to protect yourself too especially if your immune system has been compromised by the virus.

I don't want to lecture about relationships as I am no counselor for that. However, you need to tell him about your HIV status if you really love him. He has the right to know the truth.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: