Email 710: Looking for a Guest Speaker

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:19 PM

Dear Pozzie Pinoy,

I am a nurse at Philippine General Hospital and a training coordinator for nurses at the same time. We will be conducting a seminar next month entitled I AM POSITIVE:HIV INFECTION IN PREGNANCY. This aims to guide nurses like me in the screening, referral and counseling of HIV positive pregnant women. We are collaborating with the SAGIP and OB-IDS section of our institution. A lecture from a OB-IDS consultant and a HICU nurse will be given. 

In line with these, we would like to have someone willing to share her story/journey with the infection all throughout her pregnancy experience. Would you know someone who's willing to do this? This will surely make a change in the way people look at HIV infected client/s and as our title goes, we are positive in managing HIV and empowering individual infected by it.

Your response is highly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Kenny-lynn B. Baccay



POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Thank you for your email.

I don't know anyone but maybe one of my readers know somebody who can help you with your seminar. 

To all my readers, if you can help, please text or call me at 0916-286-2066. Thank you!

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy









"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: