Email 700: CD4 Test in RITM-ARG

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 1:13 PM

Hi Pozziepinoy,

I just have few inquiries regarding RITM-ARG. Do I need to pay for my CD4 checking (lab tests). I had my last check up last January, and base sa diniscuss sakin last time, I need to pay 3k just to have the succeeding lab exam (CD4 monitoring) but nabasa ko somewhere in your blog na ginawa na nilang free yung checking ng cd4 cells kahit hindi ka pa nag ARVs. I hope you could enlighten me on this one.. Ayoko kasing masayang yung pagpunta ko sa hub tapos hindi pala ako makakapag pa lab exam. 

Thank you very much.


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email.

Both the initial and succeeding CD4 tests are FREE in RITM-ARG if you are enrolled there. The 3k fee applies only if you belong to other hubs and you just want to take the CD4 test in RITM.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: