Email 682: Scared to take the HIV Test

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 4:14 PM

Naiispired ako sa blog mo mr pozzie, but isa ako sa mga matigas na ulo na ayaw mag pa check, takot ko malaman result wat if positive, but some symptoms palagay mayroon ako, ayoko mag pacheck sa pampanga. Maraming akong gustong tanong syo. Sana matulungan mo ako sa pag papacheck ko. Takot talaga ako, takot ako itakwil ako ng pamilya ko. Pero gusto ko din tumaggal buhay, papraning nako sa kakaisip kung pasitive ako, d ako makatulog nanlalamig akopag pumapasok s isip ko bout sa hiv. Babaliw n yata ako.



TRANSLATION

I get inspired by your blog Mr. Pozzie, but I am one of those who are hard headed, who still doesn't want to take the test, and who is scared to take it because I don't want to know if I am positive. I have some symptoms  but I don't want to take the test in Pampanga.

I have lots of things to ask you and I wish that you can help me in taking the test. 

I am really scared that my family will not accept me. But I really want to have a long life. I am getting crazy thinking that I am positive, can't sleep and feel numb whenever I think of HIV. I think I am getting crazy.

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi there.

Thank you for your email. 

I understand what you are feeling as I have received a lot of emails who had the same concerns as you do. Taking the HIV and feeling that we have the virus is indeed scary. But you need to do what you have to do. If you think you have been exposed and if you value your life, you really need to take the HIV test. There is no other way but to deal with it ASAP. It is best to know your HIv status now before it becomes too late.

If you don't want to take the HIV test in Pampanga, then come to Manila to take the HIV test. If you want to be assisted for the HIV test, you can check this link:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: