Email 715: HIV Test in Caloocan City?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:25 AM

meron po bang clinic sa caloocan para sa test ng hiv free po ba ito?thank you

XXX

TRANSLATION

Is there a clinic in Caloocan that provides HIV test? Is it free? Thank you.

XXX

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email.

There is the Caloocan Social Hygiene Clinic. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a hold of their phone number when I was updating my list of Metro Manila HIV testing centers so I didnt include it. It is on Mabini St., in Caloocan Health Department. The HIV Test there is free.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy










"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: