Email 714: About Manila Social Hygiene Clinic

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 6:57 AM

Greetings, I read that there are some testing center that will not be available on the 28th. Will the Manila social hygiene clinic be closing on the 28th also? thank you..

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email.

I believe that the Manila Social Hygiene Clinic is a government facility under the Manila City Government. If that is the case, then it is going to closed on October 28, 2013 because it is an official holiday because of the Barangay Elections.

If I were you, just call the facility at exactly 8am to make sure. You can check out their phone number by checking this link:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy








"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: