My HIV Test Experience

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 4:44 PM

Hello. 

I just want to share my experience.
     
I am XXX from the province of Bulacan, I went to the RITM Satellite Clinic last October 13 to be tested, luckily I am NON REACTIVE. I am very thankful to Sir Marky and Gerald for assisting me and convincing me to get tested as soon as possible.

I was assisted by my friend from Bigger Manila, the clinic is very discrete and non discriminate, I were able to laugh with the one who took my blood sample when I was asked if I am afraid of needles. They also undergo me a counseling, I am very comfortable with the one who talked to me as he explain the facts and myths about HIV and it's difference with AIDS. I got my result in less than two hours after the extraction of my  
blood, after knowing that I am nonreactive I hug the one who counsel me and thanked him so much.
      
Even though I am nonreactive, I want to be active on helping by being one of your volunteers here, I can assist clients who wants to be tested on how to go to the RITM Satellite clinic, or become one of those who make the counseling or anything that I can do in our community.
      
Thank you very much for creating this blog. :D










"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: