A PLHIV's Personal Experience

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:39 AM


Hi Pozziepinoy,

First of all I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for the assistance taken when my best friend and I went to RITM- Satellite in Malate, from the time I approached the nurse and looked for Lean... it was all discrete. Lean spoke with me privately as he asked me to get inside to one of the chambers there.


After the testing it turned out that there was consistency prior to my  screening taken last January 2012, I was not alarmed nor shocked as I composed myself for whatever result it would be I am willing to take the chance of embracing it.  Lean explained the result in a very nice way as if like we were just chatting over a cup of coffee at Starbucks, it was plainly casual, no pressure, apprehension and force. He asked me to meet the following day in RITM-ARG for my CD4 count.  I woke up 5:00am then headed to Alabang from Makati, I found it very easy to access RITM as if someone is guiding me. I felt like God was really there for me, and he wants me to finish this challenge until I go back to the province.

Doctors were approachable, nurses were professionally  assisting the patients and Ate Let was super humble to explain the benefits that we can avail from RITM-ARG.

I shared this experience as I want to thank PozziePinoy, Lean, Ate Let, Dr. Ditangco and nurses who assisted us and treated us like normal individual with no stereotyping and judgment from them. And most of all to Papa God whom I surely that was there for me, for giving me another Chance, the courage  of Acceptance, the power of pessimistic thoughts into optimistic realization.

I know God loves thats why he gave me this second life, I need to cherish it and make it meaningful this time ans hopefully wish the same for others.

Thank God for the result as it turned out to be overwhelming. my CD4 was 405 and no need to take ARV. I promised to myself that I will enjoy my life to the fullest, have good diet, religious exercise and take multivitamins everyday.

I encourage everyone to take chance of having yourselves tested, if you really value your life and give importance to the people around you then it will be great.

R13-Paolo





"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: