Email 236: My Experience

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 5:01 PM

Better than Sex - The Experience with "Wonder Healers"

Im so over with my struggling period. That one month of struggle with a Treatment Hub in Manila was an experience I have to keep and value at the same time. It taught me a lesson about being STRONG and to KEEP the POSITIVISM alive but the one day of care and love at RITM- Alabang is another story...that HUB gave me A NEW LIFE...

It has been a week and 1 day since I received my "Wonder Healers". They are my food and soul...They are like God who keep me alive IN and OUT..

With no hesitations I am taking my Nevirapine, Lamivudine, and Tenofovir religiously. 8am in the Morning and 8pm in the evening. With my stomach full of ingredients and nutrients that my body needs and the medicine goes well with it. As of now the HORROR of having  FEVER ,RASHES and NAUSEA feelings are still out of my body's reach. Nowhere to be found and they are not allowed to conquer my body. Though I am still worrying that they might attack on the 8th or the 9th and so on days...I hope NOT!... I'm feeling good right now as compared to the feelings i have in my body when I am not taking my ARV's . I have a clear face now. Rashes on my neck becoming dried and Im getting back in BLOOMING me... Thank you LORD for my WONDER HEALERS...YOU and those MEDICINES is the BEST COMBINATION to fight back the VIRUSES inside me...And of course I know why God gave me a brain...I have the BRAIN to USE while those virus don't have. So i think I have the edge.... :)


KEEP THE SPIRIT ALIVE GUYS!!


P.S.

TAKING ARV'S is BETTER THAN SEX - ITS HEAVEN!







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: