Thank You, Thank You!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:39 AM


Dear Pozziepinoy,

It's been a while since we have talked on the phone and/or text. I'm sending you this email to let you know how thankful I am to have known you. You have been a big help to me when I was just starting this journey.



I still remembered when I was diagnosed with HIV and I didn't know what to do especially when I was on the hospital bed because of my PCP. I came across your blog and tried contacting you. I was amazed how you responded quickly. While talking to you on the phone, I didn't feel that I was talking to  stranger. And after talking to you, although I still couldn't fully accept that I was HIV positive, it felt so good because I know that I'm not alone in this journey. You made me feel that it was not the end of the world. I can't forget that after a days that we talked, you even asked me how I was and even followed up about my confirmatory result and if I was able to get my ARVs already since my CD4 then was 22. Then, I remembered when you said that nobody helped you before (except your partner) and then I realized how good you are as a person. And because of that, I also wanted to help other PLHIVs like me who are just starting with this fight. You have helped me a lot. From your instructions on the procedures, persons whom I should approach and the things that I should do when I get to the treatment HUB. I know the process will not easy as I think but it was all worth it. Now, I'm already taking my ARVs. 

Again, thank you, arigato gozaimasu or other words of gratitude that I can say just to let you know how thankful I am for all the things that you have done and your blog as well. There is not enough room on this page to even begin to thank you. Continue inspiring others as you have inspired me. I wont say More Power but instead "MORE CD4!" not just to you but to all of us.


THANK YOU VERY MUCH! 

- SONIC -





"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: