Email 235: Financial Worries!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:48 AM
Hello,

Badly need your help. I was newly diagnosed of having HIV and I cant really afford to pay the laboratory examinations needed. Please help me sir:(

Sincerely yours,

J



POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi J.

Thanks for your email.

With regards to your question, please be informed that all treatment hubs provide either FREE or cheap lab tests. You can call the treatment hub nearest you. However, if you in Manila, you can go to Alabang and go to RITM-ARG. All labs there are free including the CD4 test. The only tests that are not free there (and is true in all hubs, for that matter) are those for specific opportunistic infections. If you are sick because of other infections, you can talk to the staff in all the hubs and ask for help from the social workers in the hospital. I'm sure they can provide you with assistance.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy





"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: