Email 243: Letter of Gratitude

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:21 PM

Good evening,

Hello again pozziepinoy. Maraming salamat (thank you very much) for referring me to the RITM Satellite Clinic. Everyone was nice and professional, especially Sir Lean (however, I initially thought he's a "she", hehehe). Yes it turned out to be positive.


I thought I'd be alone in this fight. I told everything to my aunt immediately. She was shocked and got angry. But that's understandable. The next day she called again and she's calm and reassuring this time. She had told my cousin, who's taking Medicine in the US. She's worried about  me so she revealed everything to her daughter. I'm glad that I have two great people on my back and be with me in this fight. Now, we're preparing to tell everything to my parents. I am personally planning to talk to Dr. Ditangco and will ask her a favor if she could help me explain not only to my folks but to the siblings of my father, as I thought they're more open-minded. 

Anyway, I want to be on the priority list in the SET particularly on March 16. It'd be greatly appreciated as your blog per se have opened my eyes and mind that this disease is not a "death note" but it's an opportunity to buid and redeem myself. Who knows this could also be an avenue to close the gaps that me and my folks have for all these times. 

Thank you very much. God bless!
Always stay healthy



"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: