Email 234: About Anal Wart Removal

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 3:44 PM

Hello there!

I'm a bit new to this site. But one thing I've noticed that this site was all about helping people like me who has lots of questions regarding my health. Well... to begin with, I am suffering from anal warts that formed in and around my anus. They're kinda annoying and itchy. I've been suffering with this illness for 6 months now and now they have become worst than I thought. They are in cluster and some are huge like the size of my kinky finger nails and there are some skin tags that are huge too. My God help me. I'm so worried about this thinking that this could lead to something else.  If you are concern and kind please let me know how much would cost me to remove this out of my body. I'm interested to come by your clinic and have these removed. Honestly I'm financially challenged. I don't have that much of money to spend to have this remove. But I'm hoping that my budget would cover charges of this surgery. Thanks. I really love your site. It gives me hope to still live.

XXX


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for reading the blog and for the kind words. I really hope that you find helpful information here.

With regards to your question, first of all, you need to be seen by the doctor first. The price range of the treatment of anal warts depends on the severity of it. I sent a text message to Lean Mogol of RITM Satellite Clinic and he said that they do have wart removal there. Best is to call the clinic. Check out this link for the contact details: RITM Satellite Clinic.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy





"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: