Email 264: How To Increase the CD4 Count?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:10 AM
Hi Pozziepinoy.

Just recently checked my HIV stat last Jan'13. Positive ;(  & had my CD4 364 count.

I left the country and be back after 2 months, now living a very healthy lifestyle & abstinence. Am feeling very well & positive, is it possible to fluctuate my CD4 count drastically without taking ARV?

Any suggestion on how I can boost my CD4 without taking any meds?

Thanks Poz!


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi.

Thank you for your email. Sorry for my late reply to this, however it is quite timely for me to answer this as there are PLHIV's who have been asking me the same question. However, I have already posted a lot of blog entries about this concern so please refer to them in the links below:

1. Boost Your Immune System
2. Benefits of Exercise
3. Exercise and HIV/AIDS
4. Sleep and HIV
5. How To Improve the Immune System

I hope I was able to answer your concern. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy




"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: