Email 239: "Encounters" and the HIV Test

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:33 PM

Hi Pozzie. 

Im an RN by profession and a college instructor. I have been planning to take the test. I tried t5o visit your Satellite Clinic many times but it's always close, I tried to call but the number couldnt be reached. I just had unprotected sex right now inside an old movie theater along Sta. Cruz Manila. I fucked the guy without any condom, and I really felt bad at the moment.


Prior to this, I had the same sexual contact with a stranger, again inside an old movie theater but this time in Cubao, QC. But I'd never tried fucking before but got fucked once or twice I think on that dirty old movie house. Most of the time, Im fond of being sucked. 

I dont have clinical symptoms, as far as I know. But as a healthcare professional, I am really frightened to get the disease because of my uncontrollable sexual bizarre behavior. I wanted to be tested as soon as possible. Do you think I might have acquired the disease? When is the best time to visit the clinic?

Hoping to hear your soonest response. Thank you. 

XXX



POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE



Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for finding my blog. I appreciate you sharing your experience in detail. 

Like what I always say, when you have any unprotected sex, always assume that you already have HIV so that you will take the test as soon as possible. It is better that way, instead of denying the fact that you have not been exposed to the virus and just wait for the symptoms of your weakened immune system to come out. 

Please read this: Think You Have HIV!

If I were you since you may have been exposed to the virus from unprotected sex with strangers, it is best that you take the test now. It is better to be proactive than be reactive later on, right?

With regards to the clinic, RITM Satellite is open from 11pm to 7pm, Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. They are closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Try to call the clinic again and if you still have a problem, call me at 0916-286-2066.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy




"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: