Email 248: Worried Housewife

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:15 AM
Hi Pozzie

I share the same dilemma as of those afraid to get tested, but freakin out that we're positive...

I'm 37, a housewife na hindi nakuntento, nagkamali.... at ngayon eh nangangamba na me problema.. Kelangan ko sana ng tulong mo kung paano at san ako pupunta kung gusto ko magpatest....pwede ba na basta ako pumunta sa RITM? (Translation: I'm 37, a housewife who didn't get enough, made a mistake and now is scared that I have a problem. I need your help as to how ad where I should go to get tested. Can I just go to RITM?)

Salamat.. (Thanks)


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi.

Thank you for your email.

I understand your dilemma. I know what you are feeling. Forget about the past but learn from it by taking the right actions to prevent things that can affect your health now and in the future.

You can go directly to RITM Satellite Clinic in Malate without a referral. Just tell the staff there that pozziepinoy referred you. They are all professional, non-judgmental and friendly. You can look for Lean and tell him that pozziepinoy sent you there.

Check out this link for directions:



Read these other previous blog entries:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy





"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: