'Twas A Nice Experience

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:08 AM


I went to the RITM Satellite Clinic in Malate last Sunday, Feb 24. When I came in to the door, the people all smiled at me. I told them that I will take the test, then I sat down for a while, then the nurse handed me the form and went to a private room. She instructed me everything that I needed to do. After that, we had a counseling. Donnie assisted me on that part, It was really ok to talk to him, no awkward feeling and I was able to open  up fast to him.  The environment inside was different and the people were nice..... 

I was negative! Good thing I was able to make it before their cut off time ...post counseling, I saw warm smiles... very accommodating! 

I super thank the staff there..twas a nice experience...

XXX

Take the HIV Test! Click the link: 





"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: