Email 247: Where To Get CD4 and VL Tests?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 4:41 PM
Hi.

I just want to know where I can my CD4 cell count and my viral load. Hindi ko po alam kung saan pupunta and wala pakong meds na iniinum. I had na the symptoms and last Nov ko lang nalaman and I don’t know what to do. I hope you can help out with this. I’m only 19 years old :( thanks for the response. 


TRANSLATION

I just want to know where I can get my CD4 count test and viral load.I don't know where to go and I am not taking any meds. I had symptoms and I just found out last November and I don't know what to do. I hope you can help me out. I'm only 19 years old :(. Thanks for your response

XXX



POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi.

Thank you for your email.

With regards to your question, if you already have your HIV confirmatory test (final result of your HIV Test) indicating that you are HIV positive (or reactive) then all you have to do is to bring that document and go to any HIV/AIDS Treatment hubs and get all your lab tests done including your CD4 count test and Viral load (if prescribed). 

Please check this link for the different treatment hubs in the country:


You can also check out these links:



I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy





"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: