Email 251: Non-Reactive!!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:39 AM

Hi Pozzie, 

Yes this is me, j_ _ _, the one who was texting you. By the way, I'm a nurse by profession and my knowledge regarding HIV suddenly disappeared bcoz of being pessimistic. 

I'm one of your readers of your blog and it is really inspiring for those who are infected and either. Well in order for me to have a peace of mind, I decided to have my HIV test bcoz of the symptoms that I'm experiencing. I have lesions that I noticed on the inner side of my tongue, my back is always aching accompanied by headache. I had my anal sex when I was 13 years old, I maybe too young for that but yes it happened but actually it did'nt lasted for long because as he enter his penis to me, I immediately stop what we are doing because it really hurts me, we stop by then. that was my 1st encounter. my 2nd and 3rd happened last year, it's more of an oral sex because I have now knowledge regarding the transmission of the disease. But when I had my HIV testing there at RITM I'm wrong, even if it's oral sex you still need to wear or let your partner wear a condom. To make the long story short, I received the results and all of them are non reactive. whew, what a relief. 

Thank you pozzie, the staffs there were very approachable and nice to me. Godbless you, if you have any activities regarding HIV I can volunteer myself for that especially if you will conduct it here in our province, Pampanga.

XXX


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi J. 

Thank you your email and thank you for sharing your story.

I am proud of you for taking the test. Congratulations on the result of the HIV test. Enjoy it and always stay happy and weak condom during sex.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy





"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: