A Woman's Testimonial

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:28 AM


I went and got myself checked. THANK YOU LORD I was non reactive. Sy, hepa  b and hiv 1&2. Now all I have to deal with is my STD. Test and counselling were free and well mannered and very accommodating staff were present to give you the support that you need. I'm an emotional freak yet they were able to explain things to me and calmed me a little until results came. 


Thank you to RITM SATELITTE CLINIC MALATE. and thank you Pozziepinoy, because of your blog, I had enough courage to go and do it on my own. Salamat sayo.. Thank you so much for your concern to others. GOD BLESS US ALL. Be safe everyone. Please.


Lala, 32F




"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: