Email 660: Coming Home

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:42 PM

Dear Pozzie,

Good day. 

Hi, you can call me Pette. I'm a nurse here in a foreign land and I was not able to renew a contract because I tested positive of HIV in the medical due to uncontrolled risk in my work field. I'm about to go home this month or next month. I hope you can help me with the details for check up and medication. What hospital and who i need to see. I'm also hoping to meet you personally if you have free time on the coming days. 

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Pette


POZZIEPINOY'S RESPONSE

Hi Pette.

Thank you for your email.

I know how you are in a difficult situation, but trust me, everything will be ok when you get back home. 

When you get back here, just call or text me at 0916-286-2066 so we can discuss all the things that you need to do here. Don't worry I will make sure that you will be assisted.

For now, just finish all the things that you need to do there so when you get back home you can focus on your own health.

Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy




"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:


© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: