Email 647: HIV Test in RITM Satellite Clinic

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:09 AM

Hello po,

I have tested negative after 3 months but is now worries about red spots on my chest and back and wants to retest after 6 months for peace of mind. Gusto ko po sanang mag pa test sa RITM malate.
1. Pwde bang mag patest doon kahit na hindi ako from Manila?
2.Ano po ang office hours nila?
3.meron po ba silang cut-off time for testing?
4. same day po ba talaga ang releasing ng results?

thank you po..


TRANSLATION

Hello.

I have tested negative after 3 months but what worries me now are the red spots on my chest and back. I want to get retested after 6 moths for peace of mind. I would like to get tested in RITM Malate.
  1. Can I take the test even if I am not from Manila?
  2. What are their office hours?
  3. Do they have a cut off time for testing?
  4. Are the results released on the same day?

Thank you.

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi.

Thank you for your email.

You can take the HIV test if even if you are not from Manila. They have clients who come from the provinces and Filipinos from abroad.

For the rest of your questions please refer to the link below:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy










"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: