Email 266: My Cousin Needs Assistance

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 2:43 PM
Hi Pozziepinoy!

I''m XXX who has a cousin with AIDS. He is now in San lazaro, suffering from so many complications.  He needs funds to conduct a surgery, CTscan and other procedures.  I know he is so down, and that his mother who looks after him is really emotinally and physically drained.....

As of the moment we are raising funds for him.  Would you know if there are organizations who support medical needs of AIDS patient?


I think he is in his 3rd year na rin since we found out about his HIV...but based on his appearance, it seems that it's AIDS already.....

i just came across of your blogs....i know you are also in the same struggle as my cousin''s.   And I''m glad that you have a blogsite to make people more aware of HIV....

God bless.



POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for coming across my blog.

I know it is hard for you and the entire family to have a relative who has HIV/AIDS. Aside from the physical condition of the loved one, you guys are burdened by the huge expenses of labs and treatment. I understand what you are feeling because I had been there myself, spending around P500,000 for my hospitalization bills because of my pneumonia.

However, you can approach the good office of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) and ask for medical assistance for labs and treatment. We have been doing it for the past year or so and we have assisted a lot of PLHIV's who had tremendous medical bills because of their infections brought about by HIV.

All you have to do is to complete all the requirements needed in the website of PCSO and once you have all the documents, just bring them to their office.

You can check out all their requirements in the link below:


I wish that everything will turn out well with your cousin. He will, I know, with all your love and support, soon will get better.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy




"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: