Such A Blessing!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:06 PM

All of you guys are my inspiration that is why I put up this blog in the first place. Like what I said before, the blog initially was just a diary of my "new journey" but later on it became a channel where people can vent out their emotions, share their personal stories, ask their questions. On my part, it has become a source of information about HIV & AIDS, its treatment, the facilities and services in the country.



For a year and a half of blogging, I have become a living witness to the struggles of a lot of new PLHIV's: how they all started with their HIV test, how they got their lab tests and how their bodies reacted to the ARV's until they become stable. My phone and inbox have received a lot of messages of thanks from people I don't know and have never met before. A lot wanted to meet me in person but I always decline because I don't want to be too attached to anybody as I tend to expect more from friendships. I would opt for a simple thank you, or an email sharing of oneself to others through writing and sharing their experiences so others will learn, or giving donation to The Love Fund or giving donations like medicines so that the indigent PLHIV's which are also my readers can benefit. Of course, there are people who I have assisted still communicate with me, sometimes gives me gifts through the staff of The Love Fund, or sends me invitations to shows. Some PLHIV's stay quiet once they become stable but if I need donations for equipments or programs for a certain treatment hub, for donations to The Love Fund, they all respond back and open their hearts and start helping out. This act of kindness by PLHIV's which initially was bestowed to them by the blog is the reason why the blog is still so active. It went beyond words and paragraphs... love has transcended through it.

I get inspired by all of these that is why I continue to maintain the blog as active as possible, updating everyday, posting at least one article a day, helping others. You guys inspire me. You make my life more meaningful. You are made my "second life", my life with HIV a blessing!







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: