Email 275: Who To Look For?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 6:49 PM

Hi Pozzie,

I came across your blog and I would like to take the test tomorrow. Can you refer someone so we could directly approach him/her for the screening. Thank you so much. 

Thanks,
XXX




POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email.

RITM Satellite Clinic will open tomorrow early morning at  8 am (Sunday). Look for Lean or the staff nurse and just tell them that Pozziepinoy referred you there. The whole staff is very professional, non judgmental and very accommodating.

Good luck and let me know the result no matter what.

For directions and map to the clinic, please check out this link:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy




"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: