NEGATIVE!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:16 AM


Hi Pozzie.

It's me again at this is my third time to send you e mail . This is different now .nung nakita ko ang reply mo sa e mail ko di na ako ngdalawang isip na mgpacheck . 

Sobrang napagaan mo ang pakiramdam ko  khit na di ko pa alam ang result . Naisip ko na pwede ko pa din makasama ang family ko kng may HIV man ako. 



Ngaun ngpunta ako March 23 ,2013 umpisa takot na takot ako at medyo nahihiya kse puro lalaki ang andon , gay , straight , ako lng ang babae . pero nilakasan ko loob ko inisip ko para sa family ko to . sobrang bait ng mga staff doon . asikasong asikaso ako . naipaliwanag maigi ang tungkol sa HIV at AIDS . pagtapos akong makunan ng dugo ay ng antay ako ng 2 hrs . di ko maipaliwanag ang nararamdaman ko ang daming pumapasok sa isip ko . gaya ng paano na ? anong mgyayari? hangang kailan tatagal , paano ko sasabihin , di ako nkakain sobrang kaba . lumabas ang result at NON REACTIVE daw ... wow napakasaya ko. sabi ko sa sarili ko babawi ako sa mga anak ko at asawa ko. at di na ako gagawa ng anuman na ikapapahamak ko . 

thanks Pozziepinoy , sobrang laki ng tulong mo sa mga tao na mkakabasa ng blog mo , pinalakas mo ang loob ko, next week isasama ko ang hubby ko para mgpatest , salamat sa walang sawang pagsagot mo ng e mail , at text sa akin knina payo ko lng  sa mga ng aalangan na mgpatest o nahihiya wag po kaung mg alala sobrang friendly ng mga staff ng RITM at lahat ng tanong nyo masasagot din nila .. THANKS POZZIE I  will continue reading your blogs everyday  . .... ang saya saya ko ngaun 

XXX


TRANSLATION

Hi Pozzie.

It's me again and this is my third time to send you an email. This is different now. When I saw your reply in my email, I didn't have second thoughts anymore to get a check up.

You really made me better even though I didn't know yet the result. I started thinking that I can still be with my family even if I have HIV.

Today, March 23, 2013, I went (to the clinic). At first I was so scared and shy because they were all men there, gay, straight. I was the only woman. But I took the courage and I just thought of my family.

The staff were so friendly. They really took care of me. They explained fully about HIV and AIDSs. After they drew blood from me, I waited for 2 hours. I can't explain what I was feeling, as many thing entered my mind, like what then? what will happen? how long? how will I tell them? I wasn't able to eat.

The result then came out. NON REACTIVE. Wow! I was so happy. I told myself that I will make it up to my kids and my husband and I won't d anything anymore that will incriminate me.

Thank you Pozziepinoy. You are helping a lot of people who are reading your blog. You gave me the courage. Next week, I will bring my hubby to take the test. Thank you for always answering my email and your text messages today. My advice to everyone who are are having second thoughts of taking the test or embarrassed to do it, don't worry because the staff of RITM are very friendly and they will answer all your questions.

THANKS POZZIE. I will continue reading your blogs everyday...  and so happy right now.



POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi XXX.

Thanks once again for your email. Thank you for your kind words and congratulations with the result of your HIV test!

I am so proud of you for having the courage to take the test. Really at first it is not easy and like what you said, if you keep on thinking about it, you will always have second thoughts. But I am glad that with the help of my encouragements and the blog, you went right in the clinic and took the test, disregarding all your doubts and thoughts.

I am also happy that you will bring your husband to the clinic to take the take the test too. You are blessed and it is good that you are sharing your blessing to others. I hope my readers will do the same: encourage all their loved ones to take the test. It is indeed an act of love.

Once again, congratulations and keep reading the blog.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy




"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: