"Love in the Time of HIV"

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:12 AM

I was given a copy of this article, Love in the time of HIV written by Bernadette Sembrano which was published in The Philippine STAR Entertainment section last March 10, 2013, by a friend who knows my HIV status. She just said that when she read it, she thought of me and my advocacy and that maybe I can give assistance to the PLHIV. Of course, I told her that I will read the article first.



As soon as I got home, I sat down in front of my computer table and read the article.

It was the story of Topher and his late wife, both diagnosed with HIV. His wife was the first one who got diagnosed who later on succumbed to pneumonia. Topher is living with his son, has no job, easily gets sick and can't even afford to pay for his lab tests.

After reading the story, I immediately emailed Ms. Sembrano and told her that my blog and the community of PLHIV's can help Topher. I told her that anybody can live long with HIV but he really has to focus on his health. I briefly told her about my story and how I am functioning right now. I told her how a lot of PLHIV's are living their normal lives even with HIV.

I am waiting for her reply.

For the full article, check out this link: 

http://www.philstar.com/entertainment/2013/03/10/917791/love-time-hiv







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012