Email 289: Needs Biopsy

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 4:16 PM

Hi Pozziepinoy.

May tumubo po na black patch sa binti ko actually nagpunta na ako sa RITM at kahit sila hindi maidentify kung psoriasis po ito o hindi at need magpa BIOPSY.. san po kaya meron na mura? thanks.

XXX



TRANSLATION:

Hi Pozziepinoy.

A have a black patch on my leg. I actually went to RITM and even the doctors there can't identify if it is psoriasis or not and that I need to have a biopsy. Where can I get it for cheap? Thanks.

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email.

RITM doesn't really specialize on dermatology and perhaps they don't have all the equipments there. Best is for you to go to PGH or Makati Medical Center or St. Lukes. I don't know about the price so best is for you to call their dermatology departments and ask if they have it. Also you can have a consultation with a dermatologist so you can be given the best advice to your skin problem.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy





"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: