PLHIV Story: Getting Better Now!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:05 AM

Hello Pozzie. 

I want to share my story. Well 2 yrs ago I was diagnosed that I am HIV positive, binaliwala ko for 2 yrs. :( until dumating un time n nanghina nko. Pneumonia, herpes, t.b.- yan ang npgdaanan ko. kala ko deads nko nun nag ka pneumonia ko kasi ndi nko mkadilat at mka tayu to see my doc. Until un nga sinundo ako ng ate ko pra dalin sa Unciano Hospital. Haaaay the day na nlmn ko na positive ako.. So depress gusto ko ng tumakbo ng tumakbo.... Natakot ako insip ko bka I rehab ako sa SLH....

But now I'm taking ARV sa tulong ng isang kaibigan at ng RITM.... But still taking meds sa TB ko for one month plang :) pro nramdamn ko n un pgbabago ng ktawan ko....

XXX


TRANSLATION

Hello Pozzie.

I want to share my story. Well, 2 years ago, I was diagnosed that I am HIV positive. I just ignored it for 2 years :( until it came to the point that I was getting weak. I had bouts of pneumonia, herpes, TB. I thought I was dying when I had pneumonia because at that time I can't even open my eyes and stand up to see my doctor. Until my sister picked me up and brought me to Unciano Hospital. 

Well, the day that I knew I was positive, I was so depressed. I just wanted to run away. I thought I would be brought to rehab in San Lazaro Hospital (SLH).

Now I'm taking ARV's with the help of a friend in RITM. I am still on my one month medications for TB :) But I feel a lot of improvement in my body.

XXX



POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for sharing your story to me and to all the readers.

I hope that everyone will learn from your story. HIV should not be taken for granted. Once your HIV test turns out positive, you HAVE to go to any HIV/AIDS treatment hub fast or seek consult with any infectious disease doctor. By doing this, you will know the state of your immune system and your doctor will also detect the presence of possible infections in your body. Once you're positive, you should start becoming responsible to yourself by taking care of your body to prevent infections with the guidance of the doctor.

I am glad that you are getting better now, with your ARV's and TB meds. I for one, was late diagnosed, but with treatment, I recovered fast. I now you will too if you will follow all the directions of your doctor in RITM. Just prioritize your health right now and be healthy all the time.

These blog entries can help you to recover faster:

 4. Above 350
 13. Stay Strong!

You can also read these Hope and Positivism entries:



Once again, thank your for sharing your story and I hope you can update us on your recovery.

Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy





"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: