Email 268: Where To Get Counselling?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:00 AM

Hi, 

Your site was very helpful to us and we got lots of information, thank you. We would like to know more since my brother just got diagnosed today and we are worried about him. I am shocked at first and I want to help  him in any way I can. 

Are there any free seminars or counselling for people with hiv? 

Regards,
XXX



POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email.

Usually prior there is a pre and post test counselling. However, they were not given, your brother can get his free counselling at RITM Satellite Clinic in Malate. Look for Lean or Philip and tell them that Pozziepinoy referred him. You can check out the link here:


Your brother can also call me at 0916-286-2066.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy




"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: 
Image by Google Image