Email 525: Visiting from Namibia

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:22 AM

to you,dear pozzie,

i salute you for creating this very educative networking...keep it up. God is with you.

Ser, continue living positively, with God's grace evrything will be fine, remember we need to die for us to be resurrected and live forever as long as we repent, and promise to keep drawing close to God.

I am in Namibia right now, and residing in one of the region where 95% are HIV positive, young and old.

i will visit in the Phil. this December and hope to meet. people like you.

stay well,
basali


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi Basali.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for writing good things about the blog and all the positive words. I am so glad that I was able to reach other people outside the Philippines through the blog.

I will be happy to meet you when you visit the Philippines this December. You can be one of my special guests for the month of December, for Project Red Ribbon, an outreach program to the HIV/AIDS treatment hubs in the country. Just email me the dates that you will be here so we can plan something out.

I am really excited to see you in December. Keep reading the blog and keep me posted on your visit.

Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: