Email 509: Scared and Want To Get Tested!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 12:01 PM

sir kinakabahan po ako na baka may hiv ako .. open pa po ba yung  
clinic nio sa malate papa mconsult sana ko .

TRANSLATION

Sir, I am scared that I have HIV. Is the clinic in Malate open as I plan to get a consultation.



POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi.

Thank you for your email.

The RITM Satellite Clinic in Malate is open today. However, they are closed tomorrow, August 9 (holiday) but will resume operations this weekend.

For more details, please check out the link below:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: