Email 501: Seeking for a Shelter

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 5:49 PM
I'm 31 yrs old and was diagnosed with HIV last Aug 1. I'm a seminarian and probably I got it from my pastoral work. I'm worried about my life. for i will be sent out, and its very difficult to find a job. is there any shelter for hiv patients? 

thanks.

XXX

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email.

I know that PAFPI has a temporary shelter. Please call me at 0916-286-2066 so I can guide you properly and give you more details about the shelter.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy








"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: