Email 556: HIV Test Fees

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:14 AM

hi. i'm XXX. ask ko lang po if may bAyad po bAng mag pa check up kung HIV+ OR HIV-. mag kanu po b ung bAyad ? MSM po ako.  at ask ku din po malibAn s HIV anu pa po ang kailangan pa check ? please help me thank you.

TRANSLATION

Hi. I'm XXX. I would like to ask if there is a fee for the HIV test? I'm an MSM and aside from HIV, what other tests should I get? Please help me. 

Thank you.


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email.

There are some HIV testing facilities that you provide HIV tests for free or with a fee. You can check out this updated list:


Also, while you are there, get the other STD tests too.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy


"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: