Facebook Group?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:12 PM

Hi Pozziepinoy.

I just want to ask if you know some group/s on facebook that promote HIV advocacy in the Philippines?

XXX.


POZZIEPINOY'S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email. You can check out our FB Group, The Red Ribbon. It is an international group of advocates, supporters and PLHIV's. It is a private group so just add me first, pozziepinoy in FB , then just private message me there that you want to join the The REd Ribbon group.

I hope that you were able to answer your question. Feel free to email me again if you have other concerns.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.

NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:


© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: