Email 530: Vaccines in RITM Alabang

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 3:59 PM
Good day Pozziepinoy! May I know what vaccines are FREE in RITM Alabang? How much will it cost me for the vaccines that are not free there?  

Thank you!

JAY


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi JAY.

Than you for your email.

Usually the vaccines that are free in RITM-ARG are the flu and the hepa B vaccines. However, it is subject the the availability of these vaccines. I am not sure of the price of the specific vaccines, however if you want, you can call RITM-ARG at 8072628 loc 332.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: