Email 508: CD4 Test in San Lazaro Hospital

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:48 AM

Hi,

ask ko lng kung free pa ang cd4 count sa SLH as of this writing. And how much I need to pay if it case its not free anymore. Will I pay less because I'm Philheath member? im been working for 6 years  as regular employee so up to date ang payment ko sa philheath ko.

thanks


TRANSLATION

Hi. 

I would like to ask if the CD4 test in SLH is free as of this writing and how much should I need to pay if it is not free anymore. Will I pay less because I'm a PhilHealth member? I have been working for 6 years as a regular employee so up to my payment is up to date for PhilHealth.

Thanks.

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi there.

Thank you for your email.

With regards to your concern, I called both SLH-SACCL Department and SLH-H4 Pavilion and asked about the fees. I was informed that all their patients pay P2,000 for their CD4 test. With regards to PhilHealth, they just told me that they don't know if it is covered or not but all their patients just pay P2,000.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: