Email 542: PhilHealth Concerns

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:18 AM

Hello!

I just want to ask about PhilHealth. I'm planning to pay individually even though i'm employed. Ano-ano po ba ung mga kailangan kung ipasa sa RITM regarding philhealth. (What are the thing I need to pass in RITM regarding PhilHealth?)

thank you!

god bless!

Anonymous



POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi Anonymous.

Thank you for your email.

When it comes to PhilHealth, if you are employed, you need to submit to RITM-ARG your CF1 form signed by your company's representative. If you are an individual paying member, you need to submit your MDR and receipt of payment and your membership ID.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy








"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: