Email 529: About My HIV Test

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:30 PM

hi sir, i saw your tv interview few weeks back, and helping others by informing them is really a good gesture. anyway, just saying that i went to ritm malate to be checked after almost 9 months of unprotected sex and it turned out non reactive. my question is will i go there again for rechecking? i'm still having the anxiety of  having a false negative result. what are the odds? by the way, i use the ABCDE that the counselor taught me. A for abstinence and B for be faithful is really the most effective way for me.

bean


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi bean.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for the kind words.

You can retake it if you want to, to finally confirm your HIV status. It will finally put to rest everything that has been bothering you. Also, you can tell others or bring all your friends to RITM Satellite Clinic in Malate and take the test with you.

I am glad that you are doing what your counselor has told you to do and you are lucky, because to be honest with you, up to now, I haven't seen my TV interview yet.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: