Email 520: Supportive Friend Who Wants to Help

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 2:41 PM

I have been reading your blog two months ago, and been using it to get info regarding HIV.  I am a Psychology Student and interested in helping HIV positive Filipino. BTW, my friend has symptoms of HIV lately and recently took a test in a certain clinic in Quezon City his results was transferred to San Lazaro for further testing.

They have not confirmed yet and we need to wait for fifteen days for the results. If in case the result is Positive I would like to ask for the necessary steps towards his healing. We are also planning to join certain support group to help improve his mood, as his mood is very low right now and maybe a fellow possies can help him and uplift his spirit.

I would also like to join and be a volunteer in reaching out to HIV Positive People. How can i be able to help?

Thank you for your blog!

Thanks.

Regards,
XXX


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for reading the blog.

I am glad that you are supporting and standing by your friend's side. I know it is hard for him and you being there will really help him out during the waiting period of his confirmatory result. While waiting tell him to read the following blog entries:

NEXT STEPS




Thank you also for planning to reach out and help other PLHIV's. I have so many plans right now but if you plan to help you can course it through:


For now, we are still in the process of getting volunteers for our next projects but if you can give donations either monetary or medicines, then just text me at 0916-286-2066. Rest assured that all donations will go directly to patients who need medicines, lab tests, etc.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy


"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: