Email 541: Negative?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:11 AM


I went for mandatory medical test last August 5, 2013 while applying for my residence visa here in UAE. The result came out last August 19, and the papers were delivered to the address I gave them.

I called the Testing Clinic and asked if I passed the test or not. UAE medical test screens conditions for TB, Hepa B and HIV.


The Clinic staff said that since results were delivered to the physical address, I was cleared form any of those diseases. She added that per procedure, if the results were otherwise, they have not sent out the result and have called me to come to the clinic myself instead.

I felt relieved but I still have my agony since i have not seen the actual result myself because I was assigned to another branch.

I am really HIV negative or do I need to do another test. Please I need your advice.

Thanks,
Islam

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi Islam.

Thank you for your email.

You are just stressing yourself. If the clinic staff told you that you are negative, then just believe it. You know for a fact that if you are HIV positive there, you will be deported but since you are still working there, then that means you are indeed negative. However, if you still have the anxiety then just repeat the HIV so you can get a hold of the result documents and finally put everything to rest.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.

Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy








"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: