Email 560: On Anal Wart Removal

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 1:33 PM

sir ask ko lang po kung may anal warts removal sa ritm malate??  
and magkano po kaya ang aabuting cost?? student pa po kasi ako baka di po  
kayanin ng budget ko.. salamat po ng madami

TRANSLATION

SIr, I would like to ask if RITM Malate has anal wart removal procedures. How much is the cost? I am still a srtudent and my budget may not be able t cover it. Thank you so much.


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE
 Hi.

Thank you for your email.

The price of the operation starts at P2,500 and it really depends on the size and the number of warts. You can call RITM Satellite Malate and schedule an appointment by clicking the link below:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: