Thank You!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 6:51 PM

Dear Pozziepinoy,

After 6 months of trial on arvs, finally, I have my cd4 test again and from 303 it jumped to 619!! I'm so thankful to God that my cocktails did work after a change on the combination. I did what my good doctor (Dr. D) told me and she did a great job on my meds combination. She is an angel, pagkausap ko siya gumagaan ang loob ko and after that test she told me na...okay, from this day on huwag mo ng isipin na me disease ka, live normal. Because the arvs works on me na, but of course, kasama pa din ang healthy living which it became my way of life na. Meron din kaba pag me konting nararamdaman but if I think na wala ito and isipin ko na my arvs are here to help me, gumagaan ang pakiramdam ko. I don't think my arvs as meds, Vitamins ang turing ko sa kanya. At ang pinaka importante ay Faith ke God...tried and tested talaga ang taimtim na dasal. I've learned so much, huwag mong iisipin na me sakit ka, take your meds, live healthy, smile and have faith.

Napakalaking tulong ng blog na ito at nakilala ko si Pozzie. He helped me a lot. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and to Dr. Ditangco and the men and women of RITM....God bless you all! 

XXX







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:


© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: