Email 581: OFW Worries About Life

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 4:32 PM

I'm ofw in HK..just come back here in Hong Kong 2 days ago,I've been tested HIV positive and I loose my job... I'm planning to go back home but worried about my future as well as my two kids. I'm single mom and be jobless if I go back home,and another problem is I don't know where to live...as my kids are only taken cared of a friend that only renting a room.. I needed help so badly


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi there.

Thank you for email. Thank you for sharing your concern with us.

I am proud of you for taking the test. Now you will have control over your health.

With regards to your problem, if you plan to come back to the Philippines, you can still find a job here. HIV test is not a requirement for employment here as it is against the law so no matter what you can still be productive here.

Sometimes, people think that HIV will crush their future but it isn't true anymore. There is hope and future for PLHIV's. Like any other diseases, one has to just make sure that you follow the orders of the doctors, focus on your health and everything will be fine.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: