Email 621: What to Do?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 3:58 PM


Last year I have a contact with my friend brother then after ilang weeks naramdaman ko na may discharge na then ang dami nya at di na sya ung normal na discharge ng girls .. Then hinayaan ko lang dahil wala naman akong pera para ipa gamot ang sarili ko btw I am 19 y.o.  Then last july nang ka roon ako ng chance mag pa check up . Nag pa urine test ako then ung discharge ko kumuha din sila at nag pa pelvic ultrasound ako ung para nmakita kung may bukol sa ovaries .. Then after nun nag positive ako sa t.vaganilis at gohnorhea after that binigyan ako ng reseta ng doctor 1ininjection sa pwet at 7 days doxycycline .. After ko uminom parang wala namng nangyari parang ganun pa din after nun di na ulet ako nakabalik sa doctor kasi walang budget so ngayon nag hahanap ako ng mga nag poprogram ng hiv treatments .. Waaaat to do ?

girlie



TRANSLATION


Last year I had contact with a friend’s brother then a few weeks later, I had discharge, which was a lot than normal for girls. Then I didnt do anything about it because I didn’t have money to get myself treated. BTW I am 19 years old only. Last July, I had a chance to have a check up. I had a urine test then had a sample of my discharge and also had a pervic ultrasound to check if there are lumps in my ovaries. Then after, I turned positive for t. vaginalis and gonorrhea. After that I was prescribed by the doctor with a gluteal injection and one 7 days of doxtcycline. After I took the medicines, I felt that nothing happened and that it was still the same. I didnt come back to the doctor since I don’t have a budget and I am looking for a program for HIV. What should I do?


POZZIEPINOY'S RESPONSE

Hi girlie.

Thank you for your email.

Your diagnosed infections are different from HIV and since this is an HIV blog, I can just refer you to the other centers that cater to people with certain STI's like yours. 

Like what I am telling people, you need to help yourself first to be better. Money is not a question here as you can just go to any government hospital and ask for help and tell the social workers there that you don't have money so you can be assisted. There are also social hygiene clinics that can give you free medicines for your STI's. Check out the link below for the social hygiene clinics:


However, since you had unprotected sex and has a current  sexually transmitted infection, you might as well go and get an HIV test too. You can get a FREE HIV test in RITM Satellite Clinic in Malate. You can click the link below:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy








"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: