Email 640: PGH-SAGIP as Hub of Choice

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:22 AM

Hi,

2 months ako nadiagnose ako na HIV+. Until now hindi pa din ako pumupunta sa RITM dahil sa work ko and sobrang layo sa totoo lang naiisip ko from NORTH to SOUTH ng Metro.Gusto ko na talaga malaman ang CD4 ko. Tanong  ko lang pozzie kung pwede sa PGH-Sagip na lang ako pumunta ipakita ko yung results ng test ko galing sa RITM satellite clinic? 

Thanks!
XXX



TRANSLATION

HI.

I was diagnosed with HIV 2 months ago. Until now I haven't gone to RITM because of work and because it is far, imagine from North (where I live) to South (RITM). I really would like to know my CD4.

I would like to ask if I can go to PGH-SAGIP instead and show the HIV test result from RITM Satellite Clinic?

Thanks,
XXX.

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email.

The HIV/AIDS treatment hubs require the confirmatory HIV test result for you to be enrolled in their program. Only RITM-ARG would accept the result from RITM Satellite Clinic immediately even without the confirmatory test result. However, since you have taken your HIV test 2 months ago, your confirmatory test result is now in RITM Satellite Clinic. All you have to do is to pick it up prior to going to PGH-SAGIP.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy








"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: